Skip to content

Mac Beta App

Welcome to our Playground Sessions Mac App beta forum! This forum will be used to document issues you're encountering on the new Playground Sessions Mac app. When reporting an issue, please include the computer model and Mac OS version you're using.

Mac Beta App

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

3 results found

1. These two features are absolutely essential. Sort by artist name, track title, last played, date added, stars earned, and a search option too. As someone else mentioned, let us view as a smaller list too, not just the giant thumbnails.

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Please keep the Last Played date for My Songs that the old Mac app had. It helps me know which songs I haven't practiced in a while.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Hi.

I'm a former user who LOVED the idea of Playground Sessions but was unable to get the old application and lessons to sync properly with my device. Tech support was wonderful and patient, but we couldn't get it to work.

I was invited to try the beta and am eager to see if this issue has been addressed. If so, I'm going to sign up again!

Unfortunately, with Version 3.0.39 of the new app, I cannot sign in. When I tried to create an account, clicking on the "Create account" button (after filling in the info) got no response.…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?